You’re a wild thing. You love being out for hours, spending time outdoors, riding in places where no one has been before. If you’re never really sure when you’ll be back home and what weather you’ll have to face, then our Alaska motorcycle jeans
are a perfect choice for you.
They’re not only wonderfully comfortable, they’re practical as well. Numerous pockets will hold all the items you normally carry with you, as well as the treasures gathered during a trip. On top of that, the tapered fit and military-inspired style of the Alaska jeans will make you look cool no matter where your travels take you.
DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid Fiber
- Lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong. This abrasion-resistant fabric is best known for its use in ballistic body armor. Allowing heroes to be heroes, it makes Broger jeans dependable and safe.
- Cotton Twill: 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Iconic fabric that needs no introduction whatsoever. Worn all around the world, by people of all ages. No wonder we’ve chosen it as a means to make your rides both stylish and safe.
- CE-level 2 knee protectors, S.C.-1/05 velcro, EN1621
- CE-level 1 hip protectors, S.C.-1/07, EN1621
- To provide maximum protection to your knees, all protectors in our jeans are made of durable, viscoelastic soft foam. It’s a revolutionary material that hardens upon impact, absorbing its energy, and thus protecting your knees from injuries. This protective function combined with an extraordinary service life is the reason why we’ve chosen SAS-TEC protectors.
- Hidden or visible - it’s up to you! You can roll the legs of your jeans up or down to either show or hide the reflective elements. They improve your visibility, thus making you safer on the road.
- Alaska jeans are in tapered cut type.